Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 8 - Juice Fast

Today was the eighth day of my ten-day juice fast.  Now, it's not as difficult as it seems when you first get started.  The juice is rather satisfying and you feel really great.  I decided to write about today because I didn't really have the opportunity to juice, so I did eat.  Shame on me, but I also felt it was important to note how terrible I feel from eating.  I don't feel healthy at all right now.  My stomach feels strange, I feel tired, had a bit of a headache, and, all in all, rather lethargic.  Good news is that this is extra motivation for me to juice.  I will continue to include juice in my diet every day, if at all possible, from here on out.  

Tomorrow's menu:

Two bottles of green juice:  Cucumber, celery, bok choy, broccoli stems, kale, parsley, collard greens, apple, pear, lemon, ginger and a splash of unpasteurized apple cider vinegar

One bottle of fruit juice:  Lime, strawberry, pineapple, pear and chia seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment